Linda Aguilar was formerly on staff in the economic research department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Chicago Fed Letter
- Foreign Direct Investment in the U.S. and Midwest
Linda Aguilar | 1996 | No. 105 | May
- Midwest Manufacturing Exports: Who Buys? What Sells?
Linda Aguilar | 1995 | No. month | October
- International Ties
Linda Aguilar | 1993 | No. 74 | October
- Unemployment Insurance: Countercyclical or Counterproductive?
Linda Aguilar, William Testa | 1991 | No. 47 | July
- Big emerging markets and U.S. trade
Linda Aguilar, Mike A. Singer | 1995 | Vol. 19 | July | 3rd Quarter
- A current look at foreign banking in the U.S. and Seventh District
Linda Aguilar | 1995 | Vol. 19 | January | 1st Quarter
- NAFTA: a review of the issues
Linda Aguilar | 1993 | Vol. 17 | January | 1st Quarter
- The going gets tough: State and local governments confront the nineties
Linda Aguilar, Rick Mattoon, William Testa | 1991 | Vol. 15 | May | 2nd Quarter
- Still Toe-to-Toe: Banks and Nonbanks at the End of the 80s
Linda Aguilar | 1990 | Vol. 14 | January | 1st Quarter