For biographical information, please refer to the publication.
Edward J. Greene
- Economic perspective on the political history of the Second Bank of the United States
Edward J. Greene | 2003 | Vol. 27 | January | 1st Quarter
- Electronic bill presentment and payment--is it just a click away?
Alexandria Andreeff, Lisa C. Binmoeller, Oscar Cerda, Sujit Chakravorti, Thomas Ciesielski, Edward J. Greene | 2001 | Vol. 25 | November | 4th Quarter
- Central banking and the economics of information
Edward J. Greene | 2001 | Vol. 25 | May | 2nd Quarter
- Money as a Mechanism in a Bewley Economy
Edward J. Greene, Ruilin Zhou | 2002 | No. 2002-15
- Price Level Uniformity in a Random Matching Model with Perfectly Patient Traders
Edward J. Greene, Ruilin Zhou | 2001 | No. 2001-17
- Financial-Intermediation Regime and Efficiency in a Boyd-Prescott Economy
Yeong-Yuh Chiang, Edward J. Greene | 2000 | No. 2000-19
- Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium in a Random-Matching Economy
Edward J. Greene, Ruilin Zhou | 2000 | No. 2000-01