The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago has a wide variety of career paths and opportunities. Our employees are part of a winning team that has a significant local and national impact.
The Chicago Fed is committed to providing you, our prospective candidate, with a positive high touch engaging experience. We value your interest in utilizing your talents to contribute to the growth and innovation of our winning team.
You have the right to expect and receive fair, respectful and equal treatment throughout our recruiting process. We intend to achieve that through the following commitments:
- We commit to keeping you informed of your application status through every step of the process via phone and electronic communications
- Our positions don’t close overnight: please see our FAQs for a listing of typical communication timeframes, and step by step instructions on how you can check the status of your application
- We commit to timely electronic candidate notification when applicant information has been received and when positions are closed and filled.
- We are excited to work here! You should be too! We commit to consistently market and inform candidates on work life balance, wellness programs, benefits and achievements.
- We want to help you. We commit to provide interview hints and tips to help you prepare.