Robert D. Laurent is a former employee of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Robert D. Laurent
Chicago Fed Letter
- Is there a role for gold in monetary policy?
Robert D. Laurent | 1994 | Vol. 18 | March | 1st Quarter
- Indicators, performance, and policy in the 1930s and today
Robert D. Laurent | 1993 | Vol. 17 | January | 1st Quarter
- Testing the "spread"
Robert D. Laurent | 1989 | Vol. 13 | July | 2nd Quarter
- An interest rate-based indicator of monetary policy
Robert D. Laurent | 1988 | Vol. 12 | January | 1st Quarter
- Universal Reserve Requirements and Monetary Control
Robert D. Laurent | 1985 | Vol. 9
- The Garn-St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982
David Allardice, Herbert L. Baer, Elijah Brewer III, Thomas F. Cargill, John Dobra, Gillian Garcia, Anne Marie Gonczy, George G. Kaufman, Robert D. Laurent, Larry R. Mote | 1983 | Vol. 7
- Lagged reserve accounting and the Fed's new operating procedure
Robert D. Laurent | 1982 | Vol. 6 | 2nd Quarter
- Banks and the Securities Markets: The Controversy
Robert D. Laurent, Larry R. Mote | 1979 | Vol. 3 | March | 2nd Quarter
- Currency and the Subterranean Economy
Robert D. Laurent | 1979 | Vol. 3 | March | 1st Quarter
- Effects of Seasonal Adjustment on the Money Stock
Robert D. Laurent | 1978 | Vol. 4