Una Okonkwo Osili is a consultant in the research department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Okonkwo Osili is a professor at Indiana University.
Una Okonkwo Osili
Professor, Indiana University
Policy Discussion Papers
- Banking Crises and Investor Confidence: An Empirical Investigation
Una Okonkwo Osili, Anna Paulson | 2009 | No. PDP 2009-9 | December
- Bank Crises and Investor Confidence
Una Okonkwo Osili, Anna Paulson | 2008 | No. 2008-17 | August
- What Can We Learn about Financial Access from U.S. Immigrants?
Una Okonkwo Osili, Anna Paulson | 2006 | No. 2006-25
- Individuals and Institutions: Evidence from International Migrants in the U.S.
Una Okonkwo Osili, Anna Paulson | 2004 | No. 2004-19
- Immigrant-Native Differences in Financial Market Participation
Una Okonkwo Osili, Anna Paulson | 2004 | No. 2004-18