Yukako Ono formerly was on staff in the research department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Chicago Fed Letter
- Why Do Firms Use Temporary Workers?
Yukako Ono | 2009 | No. 260 | March
- The Changing Relationship between Headquarters and Cities (Special Issue)
Thomas H. Klier, Yukako Ono, William Testa | 2005 | No. 212a | March
- Professional Employer Organizations: What Are They, Who Uses Them and Why Should We Care?
Britton Lombardi, Yukako Ono | 2008 | Vol. 32 | 4th Quarter
- Who Are Temporary Nurses?
Andrew Goodman-Bacon, Yukako Ono | 2007 | Vol. 31 | 1st Quarter
- Outsourcing, firm size, and product complexity: Evidence from credit unions
Yukako Ono, Victor Stango | 2005 | Vol. 29 | February | 1st Quarter
- Temporary help services and the volatility of industry output
Yukako Ono, Alexei Zelenev | 2003 | Vol. 27 | May | 2nd Quarter
- Firm Boundaries and Buyer-supplier Match in Market Transaction: IT System Procurement of U.S. Credit Unions
Yukako Ono, Junichi Suzuki | 2009 | No. 2009-22 | November
- Demand Volatility and the Lag between the Growth of Temporary and Permanent Employment
Sainan Jin, Yukako Ono, Qinghua Zhang | 2007 | No. 2007-19 | October
- Manufacturing Plants’ Use of Temporary Workers: An Analysis Using Census Micro Data (REVISED, February 2010)
Yukako Ono, Daniel G. Sullivan | 2006 | No. 2006-24
- Supplier Switching and Outsourcing
Yukako Ono, Victor Stango | 2005 | No. 2005-22
- Where Do Manufacturing Firms Locate Their Headquarters?
J. Vernon Henderson, Yukako Ono | 2004 | No. 2004-29
- Spatial Organization of Firms
Kristin Aarland, James Davis, J. Vernon Henderson, Yukako Ono | 2003 | No. 2003-30
- Outsourcing Business Services and the Role of Central Administrative Offices
Yukako Ono | 2002 | No. 2002-01
- Outsourcing Business Service and the Scope of Local Markets
Yukako Ono | 2001 | No. 2001-09