STREAM Course Information
Supervision Technology Risks: Educate, Analyze and Manage
The STREAM Technology Lab is focused on maintaining, developing and delivering interactive, hands-on educational opportunities and support services along with risk-based analytical tools. Key activities of the team include educating examiners, peers and stakeholders on the risks associated with existing and emerging technologies with a focus on understanding both the tactical examination perspective and the strategic implications associated with managing those risks.
Course Descriptions & Information
The course descriptions outline course content and learning objectives for each course. Many courses contain pre-course work, which must be completed by the participant before the first day of class. To some extent, the courses and descriptions will vary from year to year. You may earn 11-32 credit hours for each course. Courses available include:
- Examiner IT Bootcamp
- Information Systems Vulnerability Management
- E-Banking/Mobile Banking
- Network Security
- Operating Systems
- Payments Systems and Risks
- Bank Operations Simulation
For a complete course listing, please download the brochure.
Who May Attend?
- Banking supervision staff of the Federal Reserve System.
- Examiners and staff members from state agencies, foreign central banks and other regulatory agencies are accommodated on a space available basis.
- Each class has a limited number of seats.
- When a class reaches maximum capacity, additional registrants are placed on a waiting list and will be notified when and if their status changes.
- Classes are subject to cancellation in the event of insufficient registrations.
- Non-System participants may be subject to an enrollment fee for offerings hosted by the Supervision & Regulation Technology Lab in Chicago.
- All reservations for non-System participants are on a first-come, first-served basis and will only be considered after System staff requests have been filled.
- Requests sent via e-mail should include full contact information (name, address, telephone and e-mail address) for all registrants and the point of contact for the request.
- Registrations will be confirmed via e-mail.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $550.00 will apply to all non-Federal Reserve System participants.
- Accommodations are not included; each participant must arrange their own transportation and lodging.
Please contact your training coordinator for more information and to register for a class:
U.S. Federal Regulators
Contact: Samantha Kolep
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Tel: (312) 322-5507
Contact: Maribeth Seraj
Federal Reserve Board of Governors
Tel: (202) 736-5557
Registration, refund, complaint and/or course cancellation questions?
Please contact Samantha Kolep (see above for contact information).