Economic Education Resources
The Fed provides a number of educational resources to consumers interested in economics, personal finance and the inner workings of the Federal Reserve System.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago believes that economic and financial literacy serve critical roles in helping consumers make better decisions with their money. The path towards economic and financial understanding can begin as early as elementary school. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago has prepared its Econ Explorers curriculum to help get this process started. A teacher's guide and a student's workbook are available for download.
In the Federal Reserve System
Federal Reserve Education
- Consumer Handbook on Adjustable Mortgages
Also available in Spanish.
- Current Economic Indicators
- Day in the Life of the FOMC
- Federal Reserve Consumer Help
- Federal Reserve System Structure
- FOMC: Who Votes?
- Major Economic Education Organizations
- Role of Financial Services Provided by the Fed
- Role of Monetary Policy at the Fed
- Role of Supervision and Regulation at the Fed
- What You Should Know about Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Your Credit Rights
Federal Reserve Board of Governors