Detroit Branch Visitors Center
Scheduling a Tour
Tours of the Branch Visitors Center are open to groups of 15-60 people (high-school age and older) and may be scheduled between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. All tours are guided, and requests for speakers are accepted.
To schedule a tour, please contact the Visitors Center using the information at right. It is recommended that you schedule your tour at least three weeks in advance. Tours requiring a speaker or occurring during our busy seasons (March through May and October through December) are advised to schedule a month or more in advance.
The Bank's Fresh Approach Cafe is open for breakfast from 7:30 to 10 a.m. and for lunch from 11 a.m. until 1:15 p.m. Visitors are welcome to dine in the cafe or design a special lunch for their tour group.
- Fire arms
- Stun guns
- Knives, including pocket knives
- Utility/Box cutters
- Pepper spray or mace
- Cigarette lighters carried by minors
- Other illegal or potentially dangerous or destructive items
* Exceptions to this policy include illegal items and fire arms or other weapons for which the owner is unable to provide a proper license. These items will be turned over to the Detroit Police Department.
Please Keep in Mind
- All adult visitors must show a government-issued photo ID before entering the Visitors Center
- No food or drink is allowed
- School tours require one adult for every ten students age 17 or younger