The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago hosted its eighth payments conference on June 5–6, 2008, at the Chicago Fed. The conference, which highlighted threats to the security of the payments system and explored solutions to those challenges, covered such topics as:
- Identifying security issues in the retail payments system;
- Preventing and containing payments fraud;
- Allocating losses when payments fraud occurs;
- Exploring fraud in emerging payment channels; and
- Evaluating public and private responses to payments fraud.
Back To Top