Foreclosure Resource Center
What's NewLearn more about the Community Development and Policy Studies Department's Seventh District foreclosure rate updates that will reflect the 3-month moving average of the following rates from 2007m10 through 2013m9.
Updated Foreclosure Maps - Seventh District
The Community Development & Policy Studies Department (CDPS) has updated maps showing mortgage foreclosure and delinquency rates in the Seventh District.
Information from the Federal Reserve Board
Resources to assist communities in addressing the current turmoil in the housing market and minimize the impact of foreclosures on neighborhoods.
A network of organizations working collaboratively to address the foreclosure crisis to develop and implement more coordinated and robust regional responses.
- Consumer Mortgage Information (The Federal Reserve Board of Governors)
- Loan Modification Scam Alert - Use this link to learn about and report potential scams
- NeighborWorks Foreclosure Hotline - 1.888.995.HOPE
- Foreclosure Resources for Consumers (The Federal Reserve Board of Governors)
- You May Be Paying Too Much for Your Mortgage An FRB Boston publication
- Filing a Bank Related Complaint - Federal Reserve Consumer Help website
- Find a HUD counselor
- NeighborWorks America® - Foreclosure prevention information
- Foreclosure Resources - NeighborWorks America, as part of the Federal Reserve Partnership, launched a new web-site last week dedicated to providing resources on community stabilization.
- Hope Now - Foreclosure prevention information
- Regional Home Ownership Initiative (RHOPI) Action Plan - Addressing the Foreclosure Crisis in the Chicago Metro Area
- MacArthur Commits $68 Million to Foreclosure Prevention and Mitigation in Chicago
- NHS - Home Ownership Preservation Initiative (HOPI)
- Dupage Homeownership Center - HUD certified counseling agency for prepurchase, defaults and reverse mortgages
- Avoiding Foreclosure in Illinois
- Housing Counseling in Illinois
- Mortgage and Predatory Loan Tips
- Suburban Cook County- CEDA Comprehensive Housing Services
- Illinois Mortgage Lending Guide
- National Training & Information Center's Hot Spot Program
Updated Foreclosure Maps - Maps from the 7th District showing mortage foreclosure and delinquency rates.
Dynamic Maps and Data - New York Fed
ResearchMetropolitan REO Inventories during the 2007-2008 Mortgage Crisis
A Snapshot of Mortgage Conditions with an Emphasis on Subprime Mortgage Performance
Performance of CRA Lending During the Subprime Meltdown: California
Policy & Regulation
Information affecting financial institutions and regulatory updates:
Federal Reserve adopts policy statement supporting prudent commercial real estate (CRE) loan workouts
Federal Reserve to implement consumer compliance supervision program of non bank subsidiaries of bank holiding companis and foreign organizations
Board publishes 5 Tips for Dealing with Home Equity Line Freeze or Reduction
Board approves final rules revising disclosure requirements for mortgage loans under Regulation Z